The KM-300 Karaoke Mixer is the best, cheapest, and most convenient solution to implement a mixer and add microphone inputs into any system whether you have a DVD, MP3 Player or cellular phone. Setup is easy and you need only output your DVD, MP3 player or cellular phone's audio output into the KM-300 and make another connection between the KM-300's output and your audio systems input.
You'll gain the ability to connect two microphones to the front panel and make volume, treble, bass, and echo adjustments. Music can be adjusted separately from the microphone volume so you can balance the two for optimum sound. A headphone input is built right into the front panel so you can connect your favorite headset and listen in even closer when making adjustments.
For extra convenience and the ability to further enhance your sound, AUX1 3.5 stereo Input has been implemented. This allows people to use their MP3 player or cellular phone to play all their songs.
The KM-300 has two XLR inputs in the back perfect for other audio sources such as microphones, keyboards, or electric guitars making this perfect for musicians and singers to add a few more features to their system. Additionally, a AUX 1 RCA Input has been implemented into the front panel letting user connect another player easily.
- Free Wired Vocal Microphone
- Two 1/4" Microphone Inputs - Connect 2 microphones to the front panel
- Two XLR Balanced Inputs - Connect two XLR microphones, electric guitar, Piano Keyboard, or sound sources to the rear panel.
- Two Individual Microphone Volume Control (front) - Set the volume of each microphone in relation to the other. Mainly used to adjust singer's volume so no one is louder than another.
- Three Inputs : DVD, Aux1 and Aux2 and One RCA output
- Aux2 for 3.5 stereo Inputs : connect with cellular phone or MP3 Player
- Head Phone output (Plug in Headphone outside music will mute)
- Vocal cancel function
- Music Volume Control - Adjust playback volume of music.
- Microphone Treble Control - Adjust treble for all 4 microphones.
- Microphone Bass Control - Adjust bass for all 4 microphones.
- Microphone Echo Control - Adjust the echo effect for all 4 microphones.
- Two RCA Audio Inputs - Connect your video source from a DVD, VCD Player
- One RCA Output - Connect to your TV, home theater, or stereo system
- Works as Sound Mixer. You can connect with your headphone, cellular phone or MP3 Player to the KM-300 to listen to music from your cellular phone or MP3 Player and use the knobs on the front to adjust sound volume level.
Supply Voltage : AC115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Mic Input Sensitivity: 8mV
- S/N Ration(Music) : >90dB
- Frequency Response : 20 to 20KHz
- Dynamic Range:2V@20 to 20KHz
- Max Distortion:0.1%
- Power Consumption:10W
- 1 Wired Microphone with 10' cable in box
- 12VDC Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Ship Weight: 6lbs